The Novotel Twin Waters Resort is set to celebrate the end of 2017 and the beginning to 2018 on New Years Eve this year, and it's going to be an extra colourful display to finish the evening!! Nouveau Restaurant will host a Seafood Buffet Dinner extravaganza with live music entertainment throughout. The Shore Sundowners Lounge will also open with extended hours offering wood fired pizzas, snacks and cold beverages to watch the sun go down from the sandy beach while listening to live music.
Guests wanting a casual dining and entertainment experience before the fireworks can also find options to satisfy with the Lagoon Fish & Chippery serving freshly made Fish & Chips poolside and a Rustic BBQ will open on The Terrace with adult and children easy meal choices available.
- Seafood Market Buffet Dinner at Nouveau Restaurant from 6pm to 9pm*
- Fresh seafood buffet dinner
- Adults $105 each and Children (5-12 years) $35 per child
- *Reservations essential, click here to book
- The Shore Sundowner Lounge, 4pm to 10pm
- Live acoustic 'sunday session' music on the sand
- Wood fired pizza, snacks, cold beverages
- Watch the sunset over the lagoon
- Seating limited and subject to availability, we recommend arriving early
- Lagoon Fish & Chippery, 10am to 5pm
- All day dining for fresh fish & chips
- Snacks and beverages poolside for an easy dining experience.
- Rustic BBQ on the Terrace, 5pm to 9pm
- Enjoy the casual summer BBQ atmosphere with easy menu option
- Adults - Chicken or Steak with salad bar $30 each
- Children (5-12 years) Sausage with salad bar $15 each
** Our spectacular Fireworks display is set for 9pm over the Twin Waters Lagoon! **
- Solo performer; Candice will perform on the Terrace from 4pm to 8pm
- Band; Radio Flyer will perform on the Terrace from 8pm through to midnight
- Acoustic performer; TBA will perform at The Shore from 5pm to 9pm